Sunday, July 12, 2009

Are you with me...

It is early...and I can't sleep! Kel and I both woke up around 3am - her stomach was upset and in knots, and I was worried about her! We watched the Gaither Homecoming hour - shared a couple of laughs, cries and songs together...and Bill Gaither's natural hair, really does look like a wig! I can't take credit for that joke - it was all Mark Lowry. But, after an hour with Bill and Gloria...then another hour watching the "WordBible" and studying 1 Timothy...I was wired for sound!
We received a text late tonight around 11:30 from our realtor, letting us know that he is arranging an appointment for us to speak with a real estate attorney on Monday regarding the sale of our home. My response: "Why?" Now, I have already talked with a great Christian brother of mine, who just happens to be a real estate attorney - two days ago - and after three days of stress and anxiety regarding the buyer's response - now, all of a sudden our agent wants to get an attorney involved? Not trusting this at all at this point...and then our agent breaks the news at midnight through another text that the buyer's agent's have already consulted legal counsel and are threatening legal action!
Come on - you have to be kidding me! So if the stress of find out that your baby has a fatal heart defect if there is no intervention, with the best "medical" hope of a normal/full life resting in an experimental procedure within the next two weeks to save his life, is not enough - throw in a move, that we have not begun to pack as we were desperately wanting to keep Carter and Jordyn's routine/home as normal as possible with everything that is going on, and now the threat of a legal battle! I am at a loss for words...
And here are the only words that come to mind:
"Be Still, and know that I am God!...For I know the plans I have for you, the are plans for good, and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope...be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you...Jesus wept...do not let anyone look down upon you because you are young, but set an example to all believers by your faith, your life, your love, your speech, your purity...God is Love...I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us...Amen, Amen! Come Lord Jesus!
[Psalm 46:10, Jeremiah 29:11, Joshua 1:9, John 11:35, 1 Timothy 4:12, Philippians 3:12-14, Revelation 22:20]

I don't know about you...but this world needs to the Love and Light of Christ like never before! I ask that you pray for the buyers, their agents, our realtor and all who are involved with this situation! Do not curse them...do not condemn them...do not cast judgement...because we who are not without sin, can not, should not, and will not throw the first stone! Don't do it...put it down! Lean not on our own understanding, but trust in the Lord for He is a God of Love and may His Glory and Image be reflected in all that we do! Are you with me Church?

Stand Firm in His Word and "Love the Lord God with all your heart, with all your strength, with all your mind...and Love your neighbor as yourself!" ~Matthew 22:37-39~

All Eyes on Jesus...

No comments: